We currently have two vacancies, one for a part time receptionist and one for a Locum GP.
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
Start date: January 2019
Hours: Part time - 20 hours per week
Wednesday 2:00 - 5:00pm, Thursday 8:00 - 12:30pm and 2:00 - 6:30pm and
Friday 8:00 - 12:30 and 2:00 - 5:30pm
Salary: Starting salary £8.00 per hour
Reporting to: Reception Manager / Practice Manager
We are a semi-rural practice in Southam, Warwickshire rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. Due to an increasing patient population, we are looking to recruit receptionist to ensure we maintain the high standards of service that our patients have come to expect.
This is a wide-ranging role involving a variety of tasks, providing a reception service to the Practice team. The role includes dealing with patients and their carers as well as hospitals and other healthcare providers.
NHS experience is desirable but not so important as excellent communication skills and a positive approach to work. A good level of understanding of computers is essential. Familiarity with EMIS clinical software would be an advantage. You should be able to provide holiday and sickness cover as required, sometimes at short notice.
- You will be quick-thinking, pro-active and responsive to sometimes several issues occurring at the same time. You will need a problem-solving approach and have an ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy.
- You will need to be highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- You will adhere to strict patient confidentiality at all times
- You will understand and respect the diversity of people and be courteous to your colleagues, our patients and their carers at all times.
- You will have a good understanding of computer hardware and software. We are an EMIS Web Practice and experience of this system would be a definite advantage. We use a variety of healthcare software as well as Microsoft Office.
- You will fit in with our experienced and happy team who strive to provide an excellent service to our patients.
- You will be able to portray a positive and warm demeanour regardless of the situation
Click on the following links for further information:
Starting in the New Year 2019, we have an opportunity for a locum GP working 4-6 sessions per week
Click on the links below for further details:
About St Wulfstan Surgery
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Assistant vacancy has now been filled